White Wolf: Dark Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Wolf: Dark Aeon

White Wolf: Dark Aeon is a world of fantasy and horror and intrigue. We strive to enhance your gaming experiance with rich history, mystery, horror, and versatility.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playing a Demon possed suit of armor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Warlock_734

Warlock_734

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Playing a Demon possed suit of armor Empty
PostSubject: Playing a Demon possed suit of armor   Playing a Demon possed suit of armor Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:31 am

could it be done ? confused

just wondering before i write a long ass bio/history lol!
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Playing a Demon possed suit of armor   Playing a Demon possed suit of armor Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:11 am

Wasnt that practicaly what Azzerale was? lol!

But I see nothing wrong with it. I dont think there will be any subracial bonuses to it however... Would have to clear that up with Knight.
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org/
Warlock_734

Warlock_734

PostSubject: Re: Playing a Demon possed suit of armor   Playing a Demon possed suit of armor Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:15 pm

-Jakey- wrote:
Wasnt that practicaly what Azzerale was? lol!

But I see nothing wrong with it. I dont think there will be any subracial bonuses to it however... Would have to clear that up with Knight.

AZAALE *smacks jakey*... err... wait i thiink i spelled it wrong too xD

lol azzie is still #3 in my heart lol

no subrace bonuses needed, except for the starter 39 lvls...... ohh wait you're not supposed to see that

Quote :
except for the starter 39 lvls
there i hope that fixed it >.> <.<

Onwards, so i'm starting to write the bio. Hmm, thinking something along the lines of

Quote :
a semi powerful demon being defeated then bound to a helmet. But he couldn't be completely defeated as a spirit so someone binds him to something nearby, but they can't find out what he was bound to in time. So with what remaining power he has etc,etc,etc,etc. time skip stuck there by himself for 75 years. Gained enough demon when he did etc,etc,etc

What.... i don't wanna spoil the story for you LOL

some fun things to do with that, he'd be insane and stuff. like psycho and funn stuff like that ^.^

he would be fun Very Happy, and no subraces required... well maybe a free lvl or two.... or six here or there lol jk

uhh yea, i guess i'll get started. can someone get back to me before i finish it ( i hate writing with a passion >.<)
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

PostSubject: Re: Playing a Demon possed suit of armor   Playing a Demon possed suit of armor Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:35 pm

After humoring you I can say that this sounds too much like the story behind Enserric the [instert weapon type here].
Back to top Go down
Warlock_734

Warlock_734

PostSubject: Re: Playing a Demon possed suit of armor   Playing a Demon possed suit of armor Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:21 pm

Smile k

I never read much on Enserric Razz
Back to top Go down
Riei

Riei

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Playing a Demon possed suit of armor   Playing a Demon possed suit of armor Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:06 pm

A demon stuck on a helmet??

errr, theres a char like that in Flame of Recca already
Back to top Go down
Warlock_734

Warlock_734

PostSubject: Re: Playing a Demon possed suit of armor   Playing a Demon possed suit of armor Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:41 pm

Riei wrote:
A demon stuck on a helmet??

errr, theres a char like that in Flame of Recca already

WTHH is a flame recca O.o Question
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

PostSubject: Re: Playing a Demon possed suit of armor   Playing a Demon possed suit of armor Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:05 am

I guess its where ever Riei has been camping out lately, being as I havent seen him in WhiteWolf over the past few days.
Back to top Go down
Jivendus

Jivendus

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Playing a Demon possed suit of armor   Playing a Demon possed suit of armor Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:29 am

Sounds like Full Metal Alchemist.
Back to top Go down
Warlock_734

Warlock_734

PostSubject: Re: Playing a Demon possed suit of armor   Playing a Demon possed suit of armor Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:07 am

Jivendus wrote:
Sounds like Full Metal Alchemist.

yea, it does Razz
Back to top Go down
Riei

Riei

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Playing a Demon possed suit of armor   Playing a Demon possed suit of armor Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:40 pm

Flame of Recca is an anime, and I vant play lately, or couldnt

it was the week of the semester where we get all university exams(the action script 2.0 was a particularly nasty one)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing a Demon possed suit of armor   Playing a Demon possed suit of armor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing a Demon possed suit of armor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Wolf: Dark Aeon :: General Game Play discussion :: General-
Jump to: