White Wolf: Dark Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Wolf: Dark Aeon

White Wolf: Dark Aeon is a world of fantasy and horror and intrigue. We strive to enhance your gaming experiance with rich history, mystery, horror, and versatility.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karador: Script Writers Wanted!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Karador: Script Writers Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Karador: Script Writers Wanted!   Karador: Script Writers Wanted! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:54 pm

*Outside the Karador Theater there is a poster with a sketch of the inside of the theater with an oversized quill and book sitting just beneath it with the words...*
The Karador Theater wishs to open its arms to the public and is offering coin to script writers young and old who can come up with plots that will shed tears, stop hearts and send viewers through a rainbow of emotions! If you have any ideas you wish to present to us please deliver them to the theater and we will see if it is suitable for public viewing.

:::::OOC:::::

This is basicaly something I thought up to put the place to more use. If someone or a group of people can create a few scripts, I'll be more than willing to put on the shows at the Karador Theater. As it is, the place is deserted and rarely visited yet quite a bit of hard work has been put into the place to make it funcional. It even has alternating sets!

So please if you have any ideas that you think are suitable, write them up and post them here. Or if you would like to keep the stories secret send them to me in a PM and I'll announce when the show is going to be on. I may announce it on the forum or whilst in game depending on how many people are playing at the time.
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org/
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Karador: Script Writers Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karador: Script Writers Wanted!   Karador: Script Writers Wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:05 pm

*Bumped to get attention*
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org/

Karador: Script Writers Wanted!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Wolf: Dark Aeon :: RP Only :: Xanthis Rp-
Jump to: