White Wolf: Dark Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Wolf: Dark Aeon

White Wolf: Dark Aeon is a world of fantasy and horror and intrigue. We strive to enhance your gaming experiance with rich history, mystery, horror, and versatility.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your chance to make a a decision

Go down 
4 posters

At what rank do you think pcs would be in trusted to merchant stores?
Rank 1
Your chance to make a a decision I_vote_lcap14%Your chance to make a a decision I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
rank 2
Your chance to make a a decision I_vote_lcap86%Your chance to make a a decision I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
rank 3
Your chance to make a a decision I_vote_lcap0%Your chance to make a a decision I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
rank 4
Your chance to make a a decision I_vote_lcap0%Your chance to make a a decision I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Your chance to make a a decision Empty
PostSubject: Your chance to make a a decision   Your chance to make a a decision Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:15 pm

OK gang this is your first chance to make a decision that will effect the server.

I want your thoughts from an rp stand point not a player stand point. You will have 7 days to vote your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Your chance to make a a decision   Your chance to make a a decision Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:19 pm

I dont think you've explained the question to the poll well enough Knght. Do you mean what rank will the PC's be allowed access to the Faction Stores? Or something completely different.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::EDIT::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Okay just spoke with Knight and confirmed it.

"What rank should the PC be before they are given access to the Faction Store?"

Begin your voting ladies and gents!
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org/
Jivendus

Jivendus

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Your chance to make a a decision   Your chance to make a a decision Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:51 pm

I voted Rank2.

I don't want a bunch of pups accessing Fetishes.
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

PostSubject: Re: Your chance to make a a decision   Your chance to make a a decision Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:54 pm

I do believe that some races such as the Garou will need to have various stores opened as they reach new ranks.
Back to top Go down
Viktor

Viktor

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Your chance to make a a decision   Your chance to make a a decision Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:11 pm

well for vampires there isnt much in the faction store. and its necessary to acess it to buy the coffin.

however, if you decided to add faction specific gear that is superior in quality. then i would say rank 3.

and since you havent been clear in explaining the pole more for me to make an educateded vote. im going to asume you are reffering to the current stores and choose rank 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your chance to make a a decision   Your chance to make a a decision Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:17 pm

There is a general merchant that is in every faction what i am talking abotu is a special faction merchant that will sell special gear with certain bonuses only avialible to folks of that faction. and every faction will have at least two to three ranks minium
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

PostSubject: Re: Your chance to make a a decision   Your chance to make a a decision Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:24 pm

Oookay. Been speaking to Knight and got her to better explain this poll cus even I was confused.

What she is asking is when do you think the FIRST store should be made available. This is not the standard store of which all the factions already have at the moment, but a new store with faction specific equipment, such as the Glaives for the Garou. With each rank the stores contents will either improve or increase in variation. Think saying that should clear up any confusion. My own vote remains the same. I think this should start at rank 2.
Back to top Go down
Viktor

Viktor

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Your chance to make a a decision   Your chance to make a a decision Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:26 pm

i cant take back my vote. but i would agree. 2 - 4 would make the most sence
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

PostSubject: Re: Your chance to make a a decision   Your chance to make a a decision Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:31 pm

Okay we'll agree to strike off Vik's original vote of Rank 1 and move it to Rank 2, making it 4 thus far.
Back to top Go down
Jivendus

Jivendus

PostSubject: Re: Your chance to make a a decision   Your chance to make a a decision Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:54 pm

Just to clarify, Rank 2 means Claith to the Garou Right? And Not Fostern?

(Since Rank 0 is Pup, Rank 1 is Claith, and Rank 2 is Fostern)
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

PostSubject: Re: Your chance to make a a decision   Your chance to make a a decision Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:00 pm

We will assume that Rank 1 is the starting rank. The one you begin with before you even meet anyone from your Faction. For Garou Rank 1 would be Pup, Vampires, Fledgling. Im unsure if there are even titles been devised yet for the other races and factions. Immortals will be a hard one...As there is no real position of power in their race other than whoever is the strongest. But thats a discussion for another day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your chance to make a a decision   Your chance to make a a decision Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:23 pm

I dont have markers for what would be rank 0 gang so fostern would be rank two gang because clith is one and no marker is zero meaning your like sludge on the bottom of some one's boots.
Back to top Go down
Riei

Riei

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Your chance to make a a decision   Your chance to make a a decision Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:08 pm

rank 2 is okay, not toomuch,not too many, it will ensure the fella RPed at least decently
Back to top Go down
Jivendus

Jivendus

PostSubject: Re: Your chance to make a a decision   Your chance to make a a decision Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:41 pm

Lady_Knightstar wrote:
I dont have markers for what would be rank 0 gang so fostern would be rank two gang because clith is one and no marker is zero meaning your like sludge on the bottom of some one's boots.

So if that's true... Then I'll need my vote moved to Rank 1, Since Claiths, who have proven to their fellow garou to be part of a pack and to be strong enough to think as a adult, should be able to access Fetishes (Klaives, Glaives, etc.)

I see it as this for Garou, The Fetish shop is the equivilant as the Drivers License law, You have to be 16 to try for it, if you succeed, you have a permit and the right to drive. This should be the same between the differences of Pups and Claiths.

Now in saying that, Fetishes do Vary in power, I know on the ''Old'' Whitewolf we had Lesser and Greater Fetishes, Perhaps the Greater Ranking Garou would have access to the Greater Versions of so-said Fetishes, and the Claiths should have access to Lesser Versions of the Fetishes.

Yeah?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your chance to make a a decision   Your chance to make a a decision Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your chance to make a a decision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Wolf: Dark Aeon :: General Game Play discussion :: General-
Jump to: