White Wolf: Dark Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Wolf: Dark Aeon

White Wolf: Dark Aeon is a world of fantasy and horror and intrigue. We strive to enhance your gaming experiance with rich history, mystery, horror, and versatility.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
L33tgle

L33tgle

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters) Empty
PostSubject: Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters)   Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:39 pm

POST ALL BUGS THAT AFFECT THE MODULE, PLAYERS THAT PLAY THERE, OR CHARACTERS
Back to top Go down
L33tgle

L33tgle

PostSubject: Re: Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters)   Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:41 pm

In Xanthis, the training area, there is a door (the one leading to the room with the fallen slab of stone (roof?)) , and it leads into a room where the door cannot be opened room the other side. So, if you go in, you cannot exit it with out someone esle opening the door from the outside to let you out.

There is the same bug in the herb store in Xanthis
Back to top Go down
Warlock_734

Warlock_734

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters)   Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:19 pm

th beautiful people of the first change area for garou aren't there >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters)   Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:11 am

There are there just have to wander about and find them because well they currently wander around stupidly i will get them locked into their positions here today.
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters)   Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:58 am

Quite often when I use the Mage Shop, when I exit I get sucked into the curtain door and cannot move or open it to escape. This isnt a bug as much as it is a flaw in the tileset, but if you have the same problem and have some rope you can use that to escape the clutches of the dreaded pink curtains!

Failing that just give a DM a shout Im sure one of us will be happy to help. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org/
Viktor

Viktor

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters)   Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:51 am

just tryed logging in. my character couldnt enter the world was teleported to the race selection area. i couldnt leave after rechoosing my race.

also the vampire script is messed up. appearently i still have the buffs/weaknesses of the vampire subrace. however, i cant drink blood, use my coffin, or any of my vampiric abilitys.

anyone else having this problem?
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

PostSubject: Re: Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters)   Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:55 am

Drinking the Vampire Cure then the Vampire's Blood should fix your issue Vik, I'll sort you out when I come on. As for the box...Im unsure...Thats the second complaint now. Work finishs in about 1 ½ hours time, so I'll be home in 2 hours to get everyone in and playing. Until then just be patient guys.
Back to top Go down
Viktor

Viktor

PostSubject: Re: Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters)   Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:59 am

no the server scripts are still messed up. non of my class spell abilitys are working. and someone siad monsters arent spawning.
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

PostSubject: Re: Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters)   Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:00 am

Thats very perculiar...We may have to back roll then if its that bad.
Back to top Go down
Warlock_734

Warlock_734

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters)   Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:24 pm

im pretty sure it's the current server >.>, when i logged in, none of the script related items worked. O& i couldn't even get ic at all
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

PostSubject: Re: Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters)   Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:26 pm

I think we're all preety certain its something gone seriously wrong in the scripts, if not the core...Infact thats another theory, this is the obscene result of a conflict with the Olanders Core. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters)   Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:02 pm

There is nothing wrong with the core please see the topic called server crashes for reasons and fixes.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
L33tgle

L33tgle

PostSubject: Re: Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters)   Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters) Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:46 am

Everything was working fine... until i went into the Xanthins - SouthWestern crypts...then all the scipts stopped working again. Whatever is wrong with it, i think it might have something to do with the crypts there, for this makes the second time i've seen the scripts not work, and both times I had just entered the crypts.
Back to top Go down
Viktor

Viktor

PostSubject: Re: Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters)   Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters) Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:03 pm

Demi Lich problem still exist. the time stop last like 5 minutes sometimes indeffinatly. perhaps removing them from creature summons and out of spawning areas is a good idea?
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

PostSubject: Re: Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters)   Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters) Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:01 pm

I've heard a rumor that the standard NWN placable, Pile of Skulls, has a script that summons Demi Lichs. Now if I remember correctly, there are two of these items used in the Magic Shop? and in the enterance of the Griffin Cave. Just removing those should stop them from appearing from nowhere. The summons are another story though...Would have to remove them from either the summon list or at least take the spell that summons them from the creatures with said spell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters)   Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bugs (Bugs related to the module or characters)
Page 1 of 1