White Wolf: Dark Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Wolf: Dark Aeon

White Wolf: Dark Aeon is a world of fantasy and horror and intrigue. We strive to enhance your gaming experiance with rich history, mystery, horror, and versatility.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Appreciation to our support staff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cliveta

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Appreciation to our support staff Empty
PostSubject: Appreciation to our support staff   Appreciation to our support staff Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:29 am

I have a suggestion I think all players need to read... We all have busy lives and use NWN as a reclusive, relaxing few moments away from our everyday lives, you know the daily grind and such, with everyone pulling you in different directions and such. Well, I feel, we should remember that when we are on line here . We should remember that when we are complaining to the DMs or developers. They too have the daily grind to get through, and then when we are reclusing here, they are here too, not playing for fun, but here for us. We need to be a little more appreciative of these folks. In 6+ years of playing this game, I have never found a module that has even come close to meshing this game with any other game and succeeded as well as these folks have. They took a sometimes flawed game system, and through hours of work and dedication to an idea of creating a world like white wolf, with meticulace attention to detail and a true feeling of adventure in a roleplaying environment, created for us an immersable world that truely takes us away from our grind, and did this in their "spare" time away from their grind. I guess what I am really saying is thank you very much to these men and women who have done this for us. We many times become frustrated with glitches and such and begin to rant and rave at the DMs and developers, and I just want to say I am sorry if I sometimes seem short with you. You all are definitely some of the best support team we could hope for, and you are very much appreciated for your dedication to us and this module. I can't say it enough THANK YOU deeply
Back to top Go down
Dielf

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation to our support staff   Appreciation to our support staff Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:57 am

lol yeah, definetly sorry for when I bother yall with bugs

And btw, golem creation still not working (not all needed materials are sells there) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nekhranokth

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation to our support staff   Appreciation to our support staff Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:23 pm

sunny Yes, definitely. Thank you, thank you, thank you thank you thnak you.
Oh, and thanks.
I mean it, for every one of those thank yous. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Warlock_734

Warlock_734

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation to our support staff   Appreciation to our support staff Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:02 pm

APRECCIATION!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Razz Very Happy Smile I love you pirat tongue cyclops rabbit queen jocolor king farao rendeer santa cherry albino sunny drunken bom cheers clown

wow, now thats a smiley chain xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation to our support staff   Appreciation to our support staff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appreciation to our support staff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Wolf: Dark Aeon :: General Game Play discussion :: General-
Jump to: