White Wolf: Dark Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Wolf: Dark Aeon

White Wolf: Dark Aeon is a world of fantasy and horror and intrigue. We strive to enhance your gaming experiance with rich history, mystery, horror, and versatility.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nominations are open

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Nominations are open Empty
PostSubject: Nominations are open   Nominations are open Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:20 am

Currently we are looking for three nominations to add to the player council. Feel free to nominate the most creative and rp abled body to the council to help us with suggestions and improvements for the server.

~Caine
Back to top Go down
http://whitewolfdarkaeon.heavenforum.com
Jaws

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Nominations are open   Nominations are open Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:04 am

I'd like to nominate Ariellah.

She is a great roleplayer, who make her characters seem like ordinary humans/(insert race here) instead of cheesy archetypes. She doesn't always have to 'win' encounters, never rushes to get things done, she always presents a lot of options of replys for the people she roleplays with, and also adds flavour with her happy manners and nice *smile*'s. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Nominations are open   Nominations are open Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:36 pm

Ariellah and Jaws Are now offically part of the player council. We are awaiting one more nomination, either posted here or via e-mail here.

~Caine
Back to top Go down
http://whitewolfdarkaeon.heavenforum.com
L33tgle

L33tgle

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Nominations are open   Nominations are open Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:06 am

I nominate Dragon_Tears

Why?... Because I have seen her IC much more than I have seen others. For instance today, and yesterday (25th+24th) while we wre trying to rp, the party channel was being spammed like there was no tomorrow, Even through the the OOc, she kept a level head, not resorting to any kind of text violence like flaming, or telling people off in FULL CAPS. She is also very smart in her rp, and what ive seen of her, she is able to rp a wide cariety of characters. From the kind Sister Laura, to the "take no shit from anyone" Kei.

// I'm not sure if these nominations are still open

//and... why does my Sig not work....
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Nominations are open   Nominations are open Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:29 am

Im not even sure if Arellah and Jaws even still PLAY here anymore, nevermind if we still have this open. hasnt been touched by the team in quite awhile. The nomination is still there though if it is I suppose *shrug*.
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org/
Warlock_734

Warlock_734

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Nominations are open   Nominations are open Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:41 pm

also nominate dragon_tears

why, cause it's fun to clog the party channel lol jk, but i still nominate dragon_tears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nominations are open   Nominations are open Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nominations are open
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Wolf: Dark Aeon :: Player Council :: Nominations-
Jump to: