White Wolf: Dark Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Wolf: Dark Aeon

White Wolf: Dark Aeon is a world of fantasy and horror and intrigue. We strive to enhance your gaming experiance with rich history, mystery, horror, and versatility.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Note- On Topics or fixes

Go down 
+2
Cliveta
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Note- On Topics or fixes Empty
PostSubject: Note- On Topics or fixes   Note- On Topics or fixes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:53 pm

A special note, some things will be deleted when they are resolved. Just to let you know. The pictures are set for now on the forums until we have some custom content to put up for you all. Do be patient with us and thankyou for your imput.
~Caine
Back to top Go down
http://whitewolfdarkaeon.heavenforum.com
Cliveta

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Note- On Topics or fixes   Note- On Topics or fixes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:13 am

Don't know if this is the place to post this but there are two spots you can get in, but no way out. The herbalist shop, and Aeran's cave of resting south of town.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Note- On Topics or fixes   Note- On Topics or fixes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:25 am

The herbalist has an issuse with the front door. You will have to exit through the back door until i have the front fixed.
Erana's peace south of xanthis has an exit transition, moved it a bit to make it more noticable for you all.

~Caine
Back to top Go down
Jaws

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Note- On Topics or fixes   Note- On Topics or fixes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:06 am

Some areas do not have a visible transition, you can still exit these areas, like Erana's peace, by moving to the edge with your 'w' key.
Back to top Go down
Dielf

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Note- On Topics or fixes   Note- On Topics or fixes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:14 pm

The Summon Fiend from the bowl thing only summons a dwarf, nacked with 1 hp lol. I think its suposed to be a custom epic summon right? Saw that bug happening before on other servers.
Back to top Go down
Dielf

PostSubject: Re: Note- On Topics or fixes   Note- On Topics or fixes Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:40 am

Guild stuff not working to invite members and such.

No anvil in Xanthis or anywhere I know of. Could use one.
Back to top Go down
Dielf

PostSubject: Re: Note- On Topics or fixes   Note- On Topics or fixes Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:57 am

And the new hive! Is it ready? =]
Back to top Go down
Cliveta

PostSubject: Re: Note- On Topics or fixes   Note- On Topics or fixes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:11 am

Garou need a change immediately, until the portal into the world is fixed. I quick fix to this would be to make the entire Auspice/ tribe chosing area able to rest in. That way when the server incorrectly sends an already chosen garou to this area and the DM's are not on, we can group with someone to port outta there. scratch
Back to top Go down
Riei

Riei

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Note- On Topics or fixes   Note- On Topics or fixes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:13 pm

Cliveta wrote:
Garou need a change immediately, until the portal into the world is fixed. I quick fix to this would be to make the entire Auspice/ tribe chosing area able to rest in. That way when the server incorrectly sends an already chosen garou to this area and the DM's are not on, we can group with someone to port outta there. scratch

this glitch is caused by choosing the second(botton) send me into the world option

but I do agree, make that area restable
Back to top Go down
Cliveta

PostSubject: Re: Note- On Topics or fixes   Note- On Topics or fixes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:09 pm

Wrong again, I get only 1 option to enter the world, and it still sends me to the first change area.

We need an npc or portal in there, twice today the server reset, and both times i had 1 option to enter the world, and both times it sent me to the first change area, and the Olander DOES NOT WORK in that area!

Extremely frustratedly yours,
Cliveta.
Back to top Go down
Dielf

PostSubject: Re: Note- On Topics or fixes   Note- On Topics or fixes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:00 am

Golem creation still not working cause not all nedded components are for sale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Note- On Topics or fixes   Note- On Topics or fixes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:26 am

Yes it does work, because I've done it myself more than once. You have to have all the right parts. Don't complain about it again. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Dielf

PostSubject: Re: Note- On Topics or fixes   Note- On Topics or fixes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:53 pm

Its not working...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Note- On Topics or fixes   Note- On Topics or fixes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:35 pm

actually, it is. The golem creator has been tested several times now, all of the objects needed to make a golem are sold by the mad scientist. That does not mean that he does not sell broken parts. Do make a note that some things are meant to be figured out, and we are not handing out all the answers to any of the puzzles. Do try to solve the puzzles before telling us its bugged, especially after we have told you it is fixed. Some things are not up and in your face. . .some are.
Thanks
~Caine
Back to top Go down
Warlock_734

Warlock_734

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Note- On Topics or fixes   Note- On Topics or fixes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:14 pm

im not sure this is the right place to put this BUT, the dead gods tomb, (under the chapel, 3rd floor area Razz)

the transition back to the crypts doesnt work, so your stuck down there with some dead guy that looks like farao

so dont hate on me if this is the wrong place Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Note- On Topics or fixes   Note- On Topics or fixes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Note- On Topics or fixes
Page 1 of 1